- More Zapier triggers for you to be able to add more automations.
- Community improvements.
- Community digests.
- Invoice generation improvements.
- UI/UX improvements.
- Mobile version.
Updates, features, fixes & improvements
Leaderboards & Gamification in the community
It is now possible to add a leaderboard, as well as a levels & rewards system inside of your SchoolMaker community, click here to see how it works!
New triggers and actions are available with Zapier! You can learn more about the integration by clicking here!
- ✨ Lives: Improved mobile version of lives.
- 🐞 Lives: Fixed bug with winter time.
- 🐞 Lives: Fixed bug with live editing.
- 🐞 Lives: Fixed bug with live displays.
July to November 2023
Since the month of July, we worked on stabilizing the performance of SchoolMaker after a large amount of new users joined the app, it's now more stable, and we have a few new features to announce!
After several weeks of improving the performance of every corner of SchoolMaker, we're happy to announce that the application is more than 2 times smoother for you and your students!
DM Privacy control
In your community settings, you now have more control over who your members can start conversations with in their DMs.
Member onboarding flow improvements
In the onboarding form of your members, we added additional optional fields to help you have more members who completed their profile information, which makes your community more lively! We're currently working on a way of showing this form only if you want to.
We just released a brand new Zapier integration that allows you to add a member to an offer. This means that you can use the free version of Zapier to add new members to your school via PayPal for example!
PDFs available in rich texts.
You can now add PDFs to rich texts as attachements in your lessons and in the community.
- ✨ Signatures: Members can now reset their signatures on their profile.
- ✨ Referrals: Referrers's sales now show who the client is.
- ✨ Milestones: Clicking on a milestone from the program page now redirects to the related lesson.
- ✨ Lives: Members now see a link to configure notifications for lives in live-related emails.
- 🐞 Programs: Fixed bug with program progression calculation.
- 🐞 Programs: Fixed issue with granularity.
- 🐞 Programs: Fixed a UX issue when saving programs.
- 🐞 Milestones: Fixed an issue with milestones on member profiles.
- 🐞 Exports: Fixed an issue with exporting paragraph steps.
- 🐞 Spaces: Fixed an issue with space selection.
May and June 2023
The first big batch of community changes is now live, we improved the user experience of the community to make it easier for you and your members to communicate. More improvements are on the way!
You can now choose between a colored square, an emoji, or a square image to personalize your spaces.
You can now add long descriptions to your offer pages in order to have a mini sales page or a better description of your offer. You can also now disable the “You’ll have access to” section.
Notify members of a live by default
You can now choose if you want members who have access to a live to be notified by default or not.
Progression & Milestones in member profiles
Member progression is now shown on their profiles for more accountability.
You can now export the completion information of each step, this also includes exports of quiz results!
- ✨ Community: You can now add custom links to the community.
- ✨ Community: You can now mark posts as unread.
- ✨ Admin space: Overall design improvements for more readability.
- ✨ Settings: Added more personalization for terms and conditions.
- ✨ Settings: Terms and conditions are now shown in the checkout for members who buy for the first time.
- 🐞 WYSIWYG Editor: fixed issues with video embeds upload.
- 🐞 Checkout: Fixed default image issue.
- 🐞 Lives: Fixed a bug when changing the notification status or recurring lives.
- 🐞 Program accesses: Fixed an issue with program access granularity.
Program export improvement (Qualiopi)
The export of your program's member progression just got better !
After clicking on "Export progression" you will now be able to get an export with the following columns:
- first name
- last name
- member progression rate
- date of their first sign in
- date of their last sign in
- the time they spent in this course
- the number of quizzes the member answered
- the total amount of quizzes in this course (always the same)
- what is your member's quiz completion rate (in percent)
Hide and show spaces & pinned posts
It is now possible to hide the list of spaces and pinned posts if you or your members find them overwhelming and don't want to see them.
Videos and audios upload in rich texts
It is now possible to upload videos and audios in the WYSIWYG rich text editors, this means that you now can add multiple videos and audios to your program's lessons, but also to your community posts !
Onboarding questions improvements
You can now remove onboarding questions by deleting them all, and we added a reminder of how to export the onboarding questions.
A better quiz results visibility
It is now possible to have better visibility on your member's quiz results !
You can see the answers to a quiz in the progression of members as a school admin :
And you can also see the answers your members gave on average to your quizzes :
- ✨ Member import: Added a template file to use to save you time.
- ✨ Testimonials: Testimonials triggered by milestones now ask to rate the course, not the school
- 🐞 Testimonials: Fixed dead url.
- 🐞 Notifications: Fixed notification issue with deleted DM threads.
- 🐞 Lives: Fixed a bug with live appearance.
After many requests, promo codes are now available on SchoolMaker ! You can access promo codes by going to the "Offers" tab.
You can watch this video to see a tutorial on how to use the promo codes feature.
Smart testimonial collection dashboard
We added a brand new dashboard with all your school's testimonials, which you can access by going to the "Testimonials" tab.
You can watch this video to see a tutorial on how the smart testimonials feature works.
Thank you pages
There is now a thank you page after the purchase of an offer, which you can use to track sales if you use a pixel or a tracking system.
You can access the thank you page link under offer checkout links.
- ✨ Feature: Pagination improvements in the community.
- ✨ Feature: It's now easier to navigate to the admin view of a member's activity from the member's public view.
- ✨ Feature: We added the "Ctrl or Cmd + Return" shortcut to publish posts, comments, and DMs.
- ✨ Feature: It is now possible to delete DM Threads.
- ✨ Feature: It is now possible to hide the list of milestones in program overviews.
- 🐞 Community: Fixed bug that led some community pages to show errors.
- 🐞 Bug: Fixed bug related to "delete member button".
- 🐞 Referral: Fixed bug that caused referrers to not be tracked properly.
- 🐞 Consultations: Fixed bug related to sending consultation recaps.
User Actions/Shortcuts in Members Tables
It is now easier to send DMs to members, as well as access their profile and moderation settings.
Drip delay by date in offers
It is now possible to configure a start date for the drip delay feature, which will allow you to start unlocking the lessons of a program from a set date for the members of a specific offer. This is useful if you want to create a cohort based course for example, where you could create an offer per cohort, each with a different set date for your program.
Program creation improvements
It is now easier to create and edit programs.
- ✨ Programs: It is now possible to use any space for question destinations.
- ✨ Performance: Performance is now improved on program-related pages.
- ✨ Activity feed: Show history of member inactivity notifications in member activity feed.
- ✨ Offers: Added pagination if you have many offers.
- 🐞 Programs: Fixed bug related to step creation.
- 🐞 Lives: Fixed bug related to recurring lives.
- 🐞 Upload: Bug fixes related video file upload on SchoolMaker.
- 🐞 Coaching: Fixed bug related to coaching description not being shown.
Granular Program Access
When configuring accesses of a Program in an Offer, it is now possible to configure in a more granular way the lessons that clients will get access to when purchasing this specific Offer.
It is also possible to add a CTA on lessons that will be locked to unlock the rest of the program.
Color customization improvements
The color customization now also applies to the Step and Milestones system, which has been redesigned to be clearer and consistent with the rest of the Member interface.
The ability to set up lessons that block the rest of a program
When you set up a lesson, you can now turn on "lock progression until complete", which will lock the rest of the Program until this Lesson's Steps are completed.
Notify your inactive members
To increase engagement, you can now decide to notify your school members after a certain number of days of inactivity from your notification options as a school administrator.
- ✨ Referral: It is now possible to configure commission rates individually for each offer.
- ✨ Referral: It is now possible to apply commissions to subscription or multiple payment offers.
- ✨ Text Editor: It is now possible to add GIFs as attachments in the text editor.
- ✨ Programs: It is now easier to create and edit programs.
- ✨ Consultations: Improved user experience when no questions have been asked yet.
- ✨ Lives: It is now easier to add lives to past dates.
- ✨ Certificate: Improved design of certificates for long student or program names.
- 🐞 Offers: Cosmetic bug fixes in offers.
- 🐞 Duplication: Bug fixes related to duplicating lessons, sections, and programs.
- 🐞 Coaching: Bug fixes related to adding a coach.
Promote SchoolMaker from your own School
You can earn from 20% and up to 40% commission from new SchoolMaker customers you refer, as well as promote SchoolMaker directly from your School. 💰
You can access this directly in your School general settings.
In SchoolMaker, you now can personalize the color of the part of the school that is visible to your members!
The new SchoolMaker affiliate program
With this program, you will be able to promote SchoolMaker, and receive up to 40% commission for life! To learn more about this program click here.
November and December 2022
What's new on the product side?
During the last two months, we have accelerated the pace on the functionality side, here is everything you can now find in your school. ✨
An integrated referral system for more sales
With SchoolMaker's new referral system, your Members can refer your Offers and receive commissions.
The ability to limit the number of devices or sessions a member can have on your school
With this feature you can limit the account sharing on the member side. We set the default to 3 because a member can view your school on 2 computers, and his phone for example.
You can configure the maximum number of sessions or devices in the general options of your school.
The ability to add custom code to your school
You can configure the custom code in the general options of your school which can be very useful to add a FB Pixel or an analytics tool in your school.
The ability to reset your signature as a school owner
As a school owner, you can set up your signature in your profile options.
Easier access to files uploaded by members from the administrator interface
- ✨ Programs: Easy duplication of sections and lessons across your school.
- ✨ Programs: Added the ability to hide the sidebar in lessons.
- ✨ Consultations: Improved user experience for uploading long videos.
- ✨ Shopping cart: Improved the design of the shopping cart, and added a preview for programs.
- ✨ CPF / Qualiopi: Added time spent by members on each program.
- ✨ CPF / Qualiopi: Improvements to member activity tracking and added member disconnect logs.
- ✨ Notifications: Members now receive a notification when they unlock a new lesson via drip.
- ✨ Notifications: You will receive notifications for new sales.
- ✨ Auto Testimonials: Members can now leave testimonials by program rather than for the entire school.
- ✨ Performance: Improved stability and performance of schools.
- ✨ Student Interface Improvement: Due to numerous requests, we have removed the dark blue at the top of the page in the program section for 2 reasons:
- To make the school pages more visually consistent, which we have been asked for several times.
- To prepare for the color customization feature.
- 🐞 Bug fixes: Cosmetic bug fixes in the community and programs.
- 🐞 Bug fix: Fixed email texts and translations.
- 🐞 Bug fix: Cosmetic bug fix in community and programs.
- 🐞 Lives: Fixed date issues in lives.
- 🐞 Text editor: Fixed an automatic line break issue.